The re-roofing project on the William Henry Harrison High School in West Lafayette, Indiana involved the steep-slope roof areas totaling approximately 15,000 square feet. The existing metal panel finish had deteriorated and surface rusting was occurring at the seams. The new roof system features 4-inches of rigid insulation, a 1/2-inch plywood and synthetic underlayment followed by the installation of a distinctive 24 gauge prefinished galvanized architectural standing seam metal roof.
- OWNER:TIPPECANOE SCHOOL CORPORATION
- LOCATION:WEST LAFAYETTE, INDIANA
- LEAD CONSULTANT:GREGGORY H. NICHOLS, RRC, RRO
- STR/SEG DESIGN TEAM:RANDY MARQUARDT
- PROJECT BUDGET:$250,000.00
- COMPLETION DATE: