With more than 35 years in the commercial roofing and architectural sheet metal industries, Jeff Stark possesses a wealth of experience in all phases of this business. His experience as a Tradesman, Foreman, Superintendent, and Project Manager; as well as successful Commercial Roofing and Architectural Sheet Metal Contractor, broaden and add a unique depth to his Project Management abilities.
Mr. Stark has developed an extensive technical and practical understanding of the various types of roof, wall and waterproofing systems including:
- Low-sloped roof systems: conventional asphalt and coal-tar
built-up, APP and SBS modified bitumen and flat-locked metal.
- Single-ply roof systems: thermo-set and thermo-plastic.
- Steep-sloped roof systems: asphalt shingles, cedar shingles
and shakes, slate, clay tile, and architectural and structural
- Exterior wall systems: masonry unit, exterior insulation finish
systems (EIFS), metal wall panels and related sealant interfaces.
- Waterproofing systems: single-ply and modified bitumen.
Mr. Stark believes in continuing education to stay up-to-date with the latest technological advances in materials and installation methods throughout the industry. He continues to participate in numerous educational programs, technical sessions, seminars, symposia, and contractors' conventions related to roofing and building envelope technology.
University of Wisconsin, Madison
Industrial Roofing Services, Inc.
- Senior Project Manager
Stark Roofing & Sheet Metal Co., Inc.
- Owner, President
Elite Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Superintendent / Project Manager
REGISTRATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
Roof Consultants Institute