The Bayside Woods Condominium Association desired to replace existing asphalt driveways, asphalt cul-de-sac paving and to repave the asphalt roadway within the development. The project replaced the driveways with new concrete pavement, provided new concrete curbing to protect the mailboxes and improved drainage in both the cul-de-sacs and roadway. It was a complex project with coordination issues involving association members, contractors, traffic controls, landscaping and weather conditions.
- Owner: Bayside Woods Condominiums
- Location: Bayside, Wisconsin
- Lead Consultant: John E. Hoenick
- STR/SEG Design Team: Randy Marquardt and Jim Clark
- Project Budget: $400,000.00
- Completion Date: 8/2010